By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site 条款 和 Conditions of Use, all applicable 法律 和 regulations,
和 agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
法律. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
protected by applicable copyright 和 trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Faith Community Hospital’s web site for personal,
not a transfer of title, 和 under this license you may not:
- 将资料用于任何商业用途, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Faith Community Hospital’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions 和 may be terminated by Faith Community Hospital at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Faith Community Hospital’s web site are provided “as is”. 信仰社区医院不作任何保证, 明示或暗示, 和 hereby disclaims 和 negates all other warranties, 包括但不限于, 可销售性的默示保证或条件, 适合某一特定目的, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. 进一步, Faith Community Hospital does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, 可能的结果, or reliability of the 使用 of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Faith Community Hospital or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, 但不限于, 数据或利润损失的损害赔偿, 或者由于业务中断,) arising out of the 使用 or inability to 使用 the materials on Faith Community Hospital’s Internet site, even if Faith Community Hospital or a Faith Community Hospital authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Beca使用 some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, 这些限制可能不适用于您.
The materials appearing on Faith Community Hospital’s web site could include technical, 印刷, 或者摄影错误. Faith Community Hospital does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, 完整的, 或当前. Faith Community Hospital may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Faith Community Hospital does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Faith Community Hospital has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site 和 is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Faith Community Hospital of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the 使用r’s own risk.
Faith Community Hospital may revise these terms of 使用 for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these 条款 和 Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to Faith Community Hospital’s web site shall be governed by the 法律 of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General 条款 和 Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
您的隐私对我们来说非常重要. 相应的, we have developed this Policy in order for you to underst和 how we collect, 使用, communicate 和 disclose 和 make 使用 of personal information. 以下概述了我们的隐私政策.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect 和 使用 of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us 和 for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful 和 fair means 和, 在适当的地方, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be 使用d, 和, 达到这些目的所必需的程度, 应该是准确的, 完整的, 和最新的.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, 以及未经授权的访问, 信息披露, 复制, 使用或修改.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies 和 practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected 和 maintained.